- Accelerates uptake of foliar products
- Produces hormonal and auxin like responses all by itself
- Potentially lower rates of pesticides and fertilizers due to increased uptake efficiency
- Organically chelate nutrients
BEST WHEN MIXED WITH PESTICIDES: TRY NEW PRIZEFIGHTER.
For Best Results:
- Mix required rate of pesticide to 10 gals H2O, add 10 oz of fulvic acid agitate for 2 minutes, mix 1 oz Yucca with 1 cup warm water and add to tank, agitate the mixed products before application.
Fulvic acids are very small molecules that work well with both soil and foliar applications. They transfer vital nutrients and pesticides through the cell membrane of plants to help boost plant health and increase the effectiveness of liquid fertilizers and pesticides.
Fulvic acids enhance cell division and elongation, enhancing root growth for obvious benefits . Fulvic acid can detoxify pollutants in the soil, absorb poisons and catalyze the rapid breakdown of toxins. Fulvic acid builds Brix° which increases resistance to insects and diseases. Fulvic acid also improves moisture storage to minimize the effects of drought.
Foliar applications of plant nutrients, apply 16 to 32 ounces of TeraVita FA-O per acre. The spray concentration should range between 1 ounce of FA-O per 10 gallons of spray and 1 ounce of FA-O per 1 gallon of spray.
If used in conjunction with any herbicide, insecticide, or fungicide, do not exceed 1 ounce of FA-O per 5 gallons of spray. Do not spray to run off, you only need to mist the foliage.
For best results: can be combined with Ecotrol, Fiesta, Burn Out, Branch Creek Weed Shield, Branch Creek Grub Shield and all of the ICT products (except when CedarCure and MosquitoCure are combined for mosquito control).
- Weight: 70 lb
- Width: 15 in
- Depth: 90 in
- Height: 15 in