Eco-Friendly Landscaping Webinar Series
8 Sessions: January 12 – March 16, 2022
Session 1: January 12 (Closed)
Session2 : January 19. (Closed)
- Joe Heckman, Ph.D. will discuss Soil Nutrients.
Joe is a Professor of Soil Science, Rutgers University, where he teaches courses in Soil Fertility, Organic Crop Production, and Agroecology. He conducts research and extension programs on optimizing nutrition and soil quality in support of plant, animal, and human health
- BIO LINK
- No Recording for this session.
- Mike Reed: Regenerative turf systems. SYSTEMS LINK
- REGISTRATION OPENING SOON
- Joe Magazzi: Organic control for grubs and beetles. BIO LINK
- Mike Kolenut: Financial success with organic land care. BIO LINK
- Eric Mauer: Low risk herbicides. PRODUCTS LINK
- John Raffiani: Proper irrigation methods. BIO LINK
- Bill Skerrett: Organic tick and mosquito control. BIO LINK
February 1-2, 2022
TOTAL PRO – EXPO & CONFERENCE
TOTAL PRO EXPO & the NJ Nursery & Landscape Assc., are working together to deliver an industry-wide event focused on today’s Landscape, Hardscape & Horticultural Professional. Featuring:
- An All-Encompassing Trade Show – Covering the Industry from Top to Bottom.
- Industry Leading Education – Sessions Presented by Industry Experts.
- CEU’s – Pesticide to ICPI, PLANET to APLD, CNLP to BLIC & Others.
- Networking Opportunities – Connect with Peers and Industry Pros.
- Discover New Products, Suppliers & Services.
Where: NJ Convention Center, Edison NJ
February 23, 2022
Landscape New Jersey Trade Show and Conference
Registration Link: CLICK HERE
Where: Meadowlands Exposition Center, Secaucus, NJ
NJLCA presents its 44th Annual Landscape New Jersey Trade Show and Conference:
DEP, TREE & FERTILIZER CREDIT CLASSES
More than 20 educational opportunities will be available, including well-known speakers from Rutgers, Rainbow Treecare Scientific, Rutgers Gardens and more.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CLASSES
Classes to increase your business know-how, build profits, new advancements in equipment and more from speakers working on the ground to nationally known consultants.
OVER 275 EXHIBITOR BOOTHS
Everything from plants to heavy equipment, hardscape and softscape materials, handheld equipment to insurance, agronomics to snow and ice management products, technology and more, we have it all!
Meet and greet with your industry friends, new and old. Speak with vendors who can help you plan for the next season. Reunite with your industry!
OFFICIAL SPRING KICK-OFF!
Situated just before the unofficial start date of the season, Landscape New Jersey will inspire and motivate the upcoming season!
March 2-3, 2022
CHIP OSBORNE- 2 DAY ORGANIC LAWN CARE COURSE
- In person course. In conjunction with NJNLA.Rutgers EcoComplex. Bordentown, NJ. BIO LINK
Where: Rutgers EcoComplex